Welcome to the Tabatar.com website (the "Site"). These terms & conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Sellers Terms and Conditions
1. You must not display unavailable products in your store.
2. Expired products/products without NAFDAC number are not allowed.
3. You must not default/fail to meet up with ordered products.
4. Tabatar must be notified within 24 hrs if you would not be able to meet up with an ordered products (your reason must be tangible).
5. Any seller that failed to meet up with ordered products twice in 6 months will be liable to a fine of NGN25,000.
6. Premium sellers must pay up their premium subscription not later than 7days after expiration of subscription.
7. You must package the exact product ordered by a buyer.
8. Sellers will bear the cost of wrong product supplied.
9. Sellers are advised to insure products listed under insurable products (Optional).Insurance is 6% of actual cost of product.